The Northern Lights are one of nature’s most breathtaking phenomena, and Icelandair wants to help you experience them for yourself! The airline’s Northern Lights Hunt evening tour is designed to provide you with what NASA scientists have predicted as the best possible conditions for viewing.
This exclusive vacation package includes:
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Three nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel.
- Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Northern Lights Hunt evening tour (Day 3), including transfers from your hotel or designated pick up point 30 minutes prior to the departure times of 10pm from August 25 – September 30 and March 15 – April 15; and 9pm from October 1 – March 14. Coaches are equipped with free WiFi!
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Sage Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
The Northern Lights tours aren’t the only excursion that makes Iceland a dream destination during the magical winter season; Icelandair also offers a variety of day trips to help you make the most of your time in Reykjavík, including snowmobiling on glaciers, geyser visits, and trips to the relaxing geothermal Blue Lagoon.
Stay up to date with all of Icelandair’s deals by following us on Twitter!