From November 4-7, Reykjavík will be rocking out at this year’s annual Iceland Airwaves! To help you get there, Icelandair is offering discounted flight-festival pass packages, with the option for a hotel addition!
Packages with departures beginning November 2, 2020, are available starting at $585 per person for air travel and a festival pass. The packages include:
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
Once hosted in an airplane hangar at Reykjavík Airport, Iceland Airwaves has now become one of the biggest celebrations of Icelandic and international artists! The festival boasts a lineup of both veteran and up-and-coming acts, and the 2020 season is no exception! The 22nd edition of Iceland Airwaves will bring together local artists like 2019 MME award winner, Daughters of Reykjavík, alongside international acts such as Australia’s Courtney Barnett. For more information on the lineup, check out the festival’s official Spotify playlist! Visit Icelandair’s website to book your pass and to learn more about the offer!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Iceland Airwaves festival, or have you been before? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter!