Iceland’s oldest and largest music festival, Iceland Airwaves, returns to Reykjavik for nonstop musical performances each year in November. This year, the festival takes place from November 6 – 9 and Icelandair, the founding sponsor of the music festival, just announced its early bird packages for flights, hotels and tickets to the festival.
Packages with departures beginning November 4, 2019 are available starting at $585 per person for airfare and festival ticket, with the option of a hotel-inclusive packages available during the booking process.
The package includes:
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag up to 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage up to 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
About Iceland Airwaves
Two decades ago, the festival started in an aircraft hanger and has since become a trailblazer for Icelandic music festivals. Iceland Airwaves has grown into one of the biggest musical showcases in Reykjavik, taking place in a variety of both traditional and non-traditional venues. The festival brings together the newest and best musical performers from all genres.
Can’t wait for this year’s Iceland Airwaves? Get excited by listening to the Prime Minister of Iceland Katrín Jakobsdóttir’s 2018 Iceland Airwaves inspired playlist here! Let us know in the comments or on Twitter who you would love to see at Iceland Airwaves 2019!