Iceland Naturally’s Win a Trip to Iceland Airwaves 2016 Video Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Iceland Naturally’s Win a Trip to Iceland Airwaves 2016 Video Contest is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Iceland Naturally (“Sponsor”), Iceland Airwaves (“Prize Provider & Partner”), Icelandair (“Prize Provider & Partner”) and Visit Reykjavik (Sponsor, and Prize Provider shall be collectively referred to as “Promotion Parties”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers, and advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether related or not related, are not eligible to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion starts on May 4, 2016 at 12:00:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on July 29, 2016 at 11:59 P.M., EST (“Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, you must navigate to the Giveaway landing page located at (http://icelandnaturally.com/article/win-a-trip-iceland-airwaves-0
and http://woobox.com/npy8c9) and complete all of the following steps. Limit of one entry per person. Any other methods of entry will be voided. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, generated by a script, macro, or create various account to circumvent entry restrictions by automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Promotion Parties’ decisions, which are final.
Entries must be dignified, modest and in good taste, must not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to containing pornography or profanity, nor contain any offensive or defamatory statements including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, nor include threats to any person, place, business, or group, nor invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, any third party trademarks or copyrights, nor portray Sponsor or Sponsor’s brands or products in any way that might tend to subject any of them to public contempt, scandal, disrepute or ridicule. Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.
3. Ten (10) finalists will be selected based on creativity (subjected to Iceland Naturally) as well as highest number of votes on or about July 12, 2016.
One (1) grand prize winner will be selected based on creativity (subjected to Iceland Naturally) as well as highest number of votes on or about August 3, 2016. The winner will receive Economy class round-trip air on Icelandair for two (2) people from these Icelandair gateways only:
Anchorage (ANC), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Denver (DEN), Minneapolis (MSP), New Jersey (EWR), New York (JFK), Orlando (SFB), Portland (PDX), Seattle (SEA), Washington D.C. (IAD) in the United States to Reykjavik’s International Airport (KEF) in Iceland.
Edmonton (YEG), Halifax (YHZ), Montreal (YUL), Toronto (YYZ), Vancouver (YVR) in Canada to Reykjavik’s International Airport (KEF) in Iceland.
One (1) Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from the winner’s home to New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Dulles International Airport (IAD), Seattle (SEA), Minneapolis (MSP), Orlando (SFB), and Denver (DEN)s airports
– One (1) Round-trip coach air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest from the winner´s home town to the nearest Icelandair gateway listed above should it be needed to connect with the Icelandair flight.
– Three (3) night’s accommodation in Reykjavik, Iceland in an Icelandair hotel.
– Two (2) Reykjavik City Welcome Cards.
– Two (2) Iceland Airwaves festival passes.
Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is US $3500 – and actual value may vary. Sponsor will not be liable for more than the stated number of prizes. Prizes are As Is. No substitutions, cash redemption, or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize. Taxes are included on airfare and hotel. All other taxes are solely the winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants received. The prize will be distributed by a representative of Sponsor to the company, organization, or institution of the randomly selected winner.
Three (3) runners-up will be selected based on creativity (subjected to Iceland Naturally) as well as number of votes on or about August 3, 2016. Each runner-up will receive a Blue Lagoon Skincare package and two (2) tickets valued up to $100 each to a concert put on by an Icelandic artist near their hometown. Subject to availability. Concert must take place on or before December 1, 2016.
4. WINNERS NOTFICATIONS: The winner will be announced on or about August 3, 2016. Winner will be notified via email. Winners must contact Sponsors to claim their prize within three (3) business days after the date of notification of such Prize. In the event that a potential Prize Winner does not respond within 3 business days of being contacted the potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. Potential winners may be required to complete and where lawful, a Publicity/Liability Release within 3 business days of being contacted.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Parties are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Promotion Parties are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials received will become property of Sponsor and may be maintained as part of Sponsor’s giveaway records. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Additionally, Promotion Parties bear no liability for acts of force majeure or other acts which interfere in the intended proper administration, operation and fulfillment of this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion; or to be otherwise acting in an unsportsmanlike manner.
6. GOVERNING LAW: By participating in sponsor’s Promotion, each entrant and prize winner agrees that to the extent ¬permitted by applicable law: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the giveaway, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; if any provision or provisions of these official rules shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (6) entrants shall be bound by these official rules.
7. RELEASE: By participating, entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and Promotion Parties are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities, including any travel related thereto and (b) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under their respective authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, persona, voice, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after, August 3, 2016, visit the contest page at http://icelandnaturally.com/article/win-a-trip-iceland-airwaves-0. Requests received after December 1, 2016 will not be honored.
10. FACEBOOK CLAUSE: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Promotion, entrants fully release Facebook from any liability. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Promotion and by Sponsor for contact purposes generally. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.
11. SPONSORS: Iceland Naturally, 800 Third Avenue, 36th Floor, New York, NY 10022,