Iceland’s famed Northern Lights season begins late August and extends through mid-April. Not only is this the best time to search for the jaw-dropping, natural phenomenon, it’s also an incredible time to soak in the warm, soothing waters of Blue Lagoon!
With Icelandair’s latest vacation package, visitors can embark on a search for the Northern Lights via an evening boat tour. The next day, travelers are welcome to ease into the geothermal waters at the famous Blue Lagoon.
Included in the package:
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Three nights (minimum) standard room accommodation at your chosen hotel
- Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Northern Lights by Boat evening tour (Day 3), including transfers from your hotel or designated pick up point 60 minutes prior to the departure times of 10pm from September 1 – 30 and March 15 – April 15; and 9pm from October 1 – March 14
- Blue Lagoon day tour including admission (Day 4)
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
Let us know who you’ve love to book this tour with and be sure to stay up to date on all things Iceland by following us on Twitter!