Every year Iceland’s Northern Lights captivate and dazzle thousands of visitors and locals alike. Icelandair’s newest travel package provides an excellent opportunity to take advantage of Iceland’s rare beauty through exploration and discovery.
Experience thrilling adventures such as snowmobiling, skiing, and Jeep excursions, while also basking in Iceland’s spectacular landscapes and breathtaking views. This four-night package combines visits to Iceland’s capital, Reykjavík, and Akureyri- Iceland’s second largest city situated in north Iceland. Come see all that northern Iceland has to offer with Icelandair’s latest vacation offer, starting at $1,149.
The vacation package includes:
- Round-trip flights
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked baggage up to 23kg (50lbs) and a carry-on
- Round-trip Air Iceland Connect flights from Reykjavik to Akureyri
- 2 nights at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
- 2 nights at Icelandair Hotel Akureyri
- Welcome drink at your hotel in Akureyri
- Daily buffet breakfast (except arrival day)
- 2-3 hour Northern Lights coach tour in Akureyri on the evening of day 3
- 10% discount on dinner at Aurora Restaurant (food only) at Icelandair Hotel Akureyri
- Extra nights are booked at the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura at the end of the standard 4-night package.
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
Ready to book? Let us know on Twitter or in the comments what you are most excited for!