For a limited time, you can explore all the best sights along Iceland’s Golden Circle with Icelandair! The Golden Circle is a beautiful driving route in Iceland’s southern region that loops from Reykjavík into the southern uplands of the country and back. Travelers looking to explore the Golden Circle can book a new travel package from Icelandair starting at just $620* that includes flights, tours and more! It’s the perfect adventure vacation for the whole family.
On the tour, you will travel to the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and the geothermal area of Geysir. You’ll also visit Thingvellir National Park, the only UNESCO World Heritage Site on the Icelandic mainland! The tour will then take you Friðheimar, where farmers use Iceland’s geothermal heat to grow tomatoes all year long.
The deal also includes:
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Three nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel*
- Golden Circle full day excursion
- Admission to Geysir multimedia show, and Friðheimar cultivation centre
For more details or to book your trip now click here! What would you want to see most along the Golden Circle? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter.