Get ready, Toronto; Icelandair is taking to the streets! Between September 7-11, Iceland’s leading airline is giving residents the chance to win free trips to Europe! Icelandair is sponsoring an airplane-inspired food truck named after one of Iceland’s most famous volcanoes, Eyjafjallajökull. The food truck will be serving some of Europe’s classic dishes: fish & chips from the U.K., Swedish meatballs, French macaroons and Swiss chocolates! While enjoying your European treats, you may find a special winning ticket that could send you to any Icelandair destination!
If you happen to be walking by the food truck on a full stomach, take your photo in the Icelandair photo booth. After you snap a picture in front of one of four scenic backgrounds, share your photo using #viaIcelandair, and you will be entered to win a trip for two to one of Icelandair’s European destinations.
If you’re not chosen to win a trip, you still have the chance to receive a $100 gift certificate, which can be applied to any future Icelandair trip. During the Toronto events, special fares will be available departing the city, making everyone a winner!
Will you be visiting Icelandair’s Toronto events? See the food truck schedule below!
• September 7th: Adelaide Centre (333 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3) 11am – 6pm
• September 8th: RBC Plaza (200 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5J 2J2) 11am – 6pm
• September 9th: Royal Thomson Hall (60 Simcoe St, Toronto, ON M5J 2H5) 12pm -11pm
• September 10th: Royal Thomson Hall (60 Simcoe St, Toronto, ON M5J 2H5) 10am -11pm
• September 11th: Royal Thomson Hall (60 Simcoe St, Toronto, ON M5J 2H5) 10am -11pm
Click here to read more.