After the success of theA Taste of Iceland Denver Official Correspondent Contest, Iceland Naturally is looking for yet another enthusiastic blogger–this time to be the Official Correspondent for A Taste of Iceland in Seattle! From October 10-13, the chosen blogger will get the chance to cover all of the events at Seattle’s A Taste of Iceland as Iceland Naturally’s Official Correspondent. A Taste of Iceland is an annual cultural celebration with a variety of fun events, including free live musical performances and Icelandic culinary creations. Learn more about A Taste of Iceland in Seattlehere.
If you want to be the Official Correspondent for Seattle’s A Taste of Iceland, enter our contest! Simply create a video (no longer than 60 seconds) that explains why you should be Iceland Naturally’s Official Correspondent for A Taste of Iceland in Seattle and upload your video towww.YouTube.com. Be sure to title your video “Make me the Official Correspondent for A Taste of Iceland in Seattle!”
The last day to upload your video is October 4, and the winner will be announced on October 5. ONLY residents of the greater Seattle area are eligible to win.
The winner will be named Iceland Naturally’s Official Correspondent for A Taste of Iceland in Seattle and will gain VIP access to all events. The correspondent will be expected to:
- Attend all of Seattle’s A Taste of Iceland events.
- Post social media content (at least 1 Facebook post and 5 tweets per day) tagging the Iceland Naturally properties each day of the events.
- Write a series of blog posts recapping each day’s events that can be posted to the Iceland Naturally website daily.
- Capture multimedia (photo and video) at each A Taste of Iceland event.
- Utilize their own social media platforms to generate interest in the A Taste of Iceland events.
- Use additional platforms for added value, such as Instagram, FourSquare, blogging platforms, etc.
An Iceland Naturally representative will work directly with the Official Correspondent to coordinate on-site logistics.
To watch the video entries or submit your own, visit theIceland Naturally YouTube page.