OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
No purchase or other consideration necessary to enter. The information obtained through your registration will not be sold or distributed in any way to a third party.
Contest entry period: 19 February 2020 – 24 June 2020
Winner will be chosen at random.
Notification: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be announced on 24 June 2020.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) grand prize depending on the prize as published on www.icelandnaturally.com.
One (1) winner will receive the “Iceland Naturally” Grand Prize (total value $3,500) including:
– Economy class round-trip air on Icelandair for two (2) persons from these Icelandair gateway in New York (JFK), New Jersey (EWR), Boston (BOS), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), Minneapolis (MSP), Philadelphia (PHL), Chicago (ORD), Orlando (MCO), Anchorage (ANC), Denver (DEN), Dallas (DFW), Tampa (TPA), Washington (IAD), Cleveland (CLE), to Reykjavik’s International Airport (KEF) in Iceland.
– Three (3) night stay at Hotel Marina for two (2).
– Two (2) Round trip transportation to and from KEF airport in Iceland.
– Two (2) 72 hour Reykjavík Visit card
-Two (2) Entry Tickets to the Blue Lagoon
– One private session with Genki Instruments: an exclusive opportunity to experience Wave by Genki Instruments (winner of the Icelandic Design Awards 2019) to interact with sounds and visuals with the wave of your hand.
Governmental taxes, airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable taxes are included on the airfare.
Transportation to and from Icelandair’s gateway airport in North America.
All other expenses, including but not limited to meals, additional accommodation, travel insurance, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, and taxes will be the responsibility of the prize winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. Winner is responsible for obtaining and paying for visas, shots, passports or other documents if required.
A designated travel contact will be responsible for the booking of travel arrangements and selection of vendors. If winner is unable to travel in accordance with Iceland Naturally’s specifications, the prize will be forfeited.
Travel period must be within March 2021. Specifics to come.
Eligibility: The Iceland Naturally Sweepstakes is open to residents in the USA and Canada. All contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to be eligible to win. Entrants must submit: their name, city/state of residence, date of birth and email address. Void where prohibited. Employees of Iceland Naturally, Icelandair and Visit Iceland and all their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling and children, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible.