Enter the Iceland Dream Trip Contest from TrailRunner Magazine and you could win a trip for two to Iceland! The winner will also receive free entry for two in the 17th annual Laugavegur Ultra Marathon on July 13, 2013.
Simply answer the trail-running trivia question by clicking the link below, and you could win!
Click here to enter the Iceland Dream Trip Contest!
The trip for two (winner plus guest of choice) includes:
- Free entry for two people in the 17th-annual Laugavegur Ultra Marathon, a 55-kilometer mountain race on Saturday, July 13, 2013. (www.marathon.is/ultramarathon)
- Airfare from the nearest Icelandair gateway (Boston, Denver, Halifax, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York, Orlando, Seattle, Toronto, Washington D.C.)
- Three nights accommodations at the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica. (www.hiltonreykjavik.com)
- A 72-hour Reykjavik Welcome Card—good for museums, parks, zoos, buses and ferries. (www.visitreykjavik.is)
- Admission for two to the famed Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, Iceland’s number one attraction. (bluelagoon.com)
- Outerwear from 66° North, keeping Iceland warm since 1926. (www.66north.com/USA)
- A supply of Icelandic Glacial water shipped to the winner’s home direct from Iceland’s legendary 5000-year-old Ölfus Spring. (www.icelandicglacial.com)
- Deadline for entries is April 30, 2013.
- Winner will be announced on May 1, 2013.
- You must be at least 21 years old and a resident of the United States to participate.
- For complete rules, please click here.