This year’s Renewable Energy Technology Conference & Exhibition (ReTech 2010) takes place at the Washington Convention Center, Washington DC from February 3-5, 2010. There Dr. Gudni A Johannesson, Director of the National Energy Authority in Iceland, will discuss Iceland’s dedication to renewable energy use and explore the unique strategies the country is taking in its quest to expand renewable energy.
Participants of ReTech are working towards the common goal to further develop and adopt renewable energy. Over 80 percent of Iceland’s energy use is from renewable energy, and Iceland is dedicated to making the transformation with the remaining 20 percent.
For more information: www.retech2009.com